Intelligent Instructor Awards
Read time: 3 minutes
Dualdrive are delighted to have been shortlisted for Car Supplier of the Year in the 2019 Intelligent Instructor Awards. Described as ‘rewarding excellence in the ADI market’, entries had to answer a wide range of questions designed to give an insightful overview of every part of the business.
Dan Tattersall, Dualdrive’s Head of Business, commented:
“We’ve worked really hard to not only deliver a unique approach but also back that up with excellent customer service. Making the Intelligent Instructor Awards shortlist is a great endorsement of the team’s expertise and dedication.”
Dualdrive’s entry featured an array of customer testimonials; Chris Sharrock stated:
“We really value feedback from our customers and are grateful that so many have contributed testimonials which we are sure went a long way to securing our place on the shortlist.”
The judging panel is made up of the great and the good in the driving instructor sector (see below) and we are really proud that this distinguished team found our entry worthy.
- Lynne Barrie, Chairman, ADINJC
- Laurence Braithwaite, National Campaigns Manager, Highways England
- Liz Brooker MBE, Chair, Road Safety GB
- Carly Brookfield, Chief Executive, DIA
- Adrianne Carter, Owner, The Face Whisperer
- Peter Harvey MBE, National Chairman, MSA
- Annette Lloyd, Chief Executive, The Honest Truth
- David Motton, Editor, FirstCar
- Mike Quinton, Chief Executive, IAM Roadsmart
- Nick Simmons, Chief Executive, RoadPeace
The team will be attending the ADINJC & Intelligent Instructor Conference and Expo ’19 on October 6th which will be held at the Heart of England Conference and Events Centre during the day before sprucing themselves up to return for the all-important awards ceremony in the evening.
The Conference and Awards will provide a series of top level industry speakers, opportunities to test drive popular cars, meet and socialise with suppliers and fellow instructors as well as celebrating industry successes.